Financial Advisor, Chief Operating and Compliance Officer
Corrine’s practice includes a specialization in issues unique to women, including negotiating financial matters associated with divorce, the loss of a spouse, and career transition.
Designations and Education
- CFP® Certified Financial Planner™
- CDFA™ Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- MBA, Finance, California Lutheran University
- B.S., Business Administration – Financial Services, San Diego State University
- Corrine enjoys attending concerts, traveling, and trying out new restaurants.
- Corrine and her husband, Matt, enjoy being entertained by their young daughter Olivia and her 3 fur-siblings! Never a dull (or quiet) moment in their household.
- She serves as a coach for the Women’s Leadership Network, Promises2Kids, where she provides counsel and guidance to young women as they navigate career paths while they earn their degree and/or complete specialty training.