Managing Director, Financial Advisor
Orin provides comprehensive financial planning, specializing in retirement planning, equity compensation for high-tech and biotech executives (stock options, restricted stock, etc.), strategies for professional athletes, estate planning and charitable giving.
Designations and Education
- CFP® Certified Financial Planner™
- ChFC® Chartered Financial Consultant
- B.A., Economics and Political Science, Bar-Ilan University
- A native San Diegan, Orin enjoys spending time with his wife Liora and their four children: Uriel, Eyal, Merav, and Dalia. He enjoys hiking, surfing, and racquetball, and is an avid reader.
- He is involved with a number of non-profit boards, focusing on planned giving and endowment building.