A licensed CPA with many years of experience in taxation, and the former Chief Financial Officer of a publicly traded company, Dean provides sophisticated tax minimization solutions, wealth transfer strategies, and financial planning to corporate executives and business owners.
Designations and Education
- CFP® Certified Financial Planner™
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- B.S., Economics, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Dean is a native of Washington, DC where he began his career as a CPA specializing in providing tax services to wealthy families with extensive real estate holdings throughout the DC metropolitan area, married an international trade attorney, and started a family. His son is a third-generation CPA, his eldest daughter works globally in the non-profit world, and his younger daughter is pursuing her accounting education.
- In his spare time, Dean enjoys staying fit, reading, traveling internationally, and taking advantage California’s natural beauty.